Friday 15 May 2009

Another nestie frame

You know those days when nothing goes right or turns out like you planned, well that's today. Despite all good intentions, lunchtime and just two cards, neither of which I'm happy with. My body's in revolt and giving me huge hints to remind me I do have MS and some days you just have to slow down. So this one and I'm going to do just that for an hour or two because I need to be on the ball for our Allsorts challenge which kicks off tomorrow.

The frame is the smaller of the two from the nestie set (the full range is here) as are the flowers. The background is stamped with Hero GR1341F using soft sand and the main image is a small section of Hero S5041 stamped with versafine sepia and embossed with detail clear then one of the butterflies cut out and decoupaged. The card itself is also stamped with S5041 using Veramark Dazzle champagne and embossed with detail clear. I inked the frame with JudiKins embossing ink and rubbed over with perfect pearls to get a shimmer effect. Added chipboard circles, inked and embossed to the centre of the flowers, ribbon and gems for the butterflies thorax. The scallops across the card are the side sections of the larger nestie frame which I used in my earlier posting.

3 comments:

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Don't be so hard on your self, your cards are always beautiful your health is whats most important. take it easy, I'll support your allsorts challenge. janex

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Brenda this is beautiful I do so love those colours and the nesties are fab you have done such a great job and all your cards are lovely. Jem is right its your health that comes first so take a break and take care.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Cheryl KVD said...

Love this card!!! The colors and details are perfect!!