Wednesday 26 August 2009

More Christmas Penny Black

Afternoon all.........now I know there are those that think I've been slacking today and rapped my knuckles for no posting.........not that I'm mentioning any names of course Dawn......................Ooooops.

I really have been so busy, I have finished the sample journal from the Tattered Angles Trunk Kit ready for classes next month........and what fun this was, yummy Glimmer Mists which come in the kit along with the journals, glimmer chips and stencils. And also a few more cards for Sir Stampalots Christmas Launch this weekend so sharing another of the cards I have created for this.

It's those little penguins again Penny Black K5260 and the greeting 3995F, all stamped with Memento black and coloured in with Promarkers. Again the DP's are My Minds Eye, the border cut with Fiskars threading water punch and the snowflakes on Cricut Christmas solutions cart, embellished with a button, string and diamond glaze on the penguins.

17 comments:

Sarah C said...

Sorry I've not been here lately. You have some amazing cards on here. Love them all :D xx

Christine said...

Hi Brenda another great Xmas card again loving the trad. colour combo.. have sent an email ...

Christine xx

pinky said...

Love this one Brenda, very cute stamp! Have finally finished the wedding invites and I am so glad!!! Good luck with yours!
Pinky

Sally H said...

This is lovely Brenda! I must start thinking about what stamps I want for christmas cards

Gillian said...

Such a cute Christmas card Brenda, love the colours.

Gill x

coldwaters2 said...

Love it Brenda those penguins are beauties and I just love that greeting.

Hugs
Lorraine x

eiyiyi said...

The perfect card for a hot Florida day. It's adorable. Those penguins are just too cute. Lovely job, as always. hugs, eileen

June Nelson said...

This is wonderful Brenda and you certainly make brilliant use of stamps, thanks for visiting me and leaving such alovely comment huggies june x

Linda . J said...

Hi Brenda Such a beautiful card again:-), and in such fab colours!love the gorgeous designs and detail!
Hugs Linda

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

super card brenda, v cute penguins, they are lovely birds and we often watch them at the zoo although they are a bit niffy...lol..no slacking on the posting girl, your fans await. janex

Unknown said...

Oooooh consider my self told lol the kits sound good bit of everything wich sounds good for someone like my self who is interested in this new medium. goes without saying the card is yum!

Love Dawn xx

Irene said...

Hello Brenda

Another Christmas card, you are putting me to shame. Gorgeous card with those so cute penguins. Love the snowflakes in the corner.

luv
irene
xxxx

Lynda said...

Cute, Cute, Cute - love the papers and the stamp and the snowflake embellishment is gorgeous.

Love Lynda xxx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous Christmas card, wonderful penquins and papers.
luv
Debby

Denise Clark said...

Your card feels happy and fun! Love the red and green snowflakes! Perfect! Terrific card!

Saw your lab and had to stop and visit of fellow lab lover! :)

Denise Clark said...

I just read on my blog that you have THREE labs! How do you keep up with them? LOL My one, Jubal, keeps me busy all the time! I can't imagine three! :)

Nannieflash said...

Hi Brenda, fantastic card, my daughter would love those penquins shes a real fan of them. Its been beautifully coloured and the details are stunning especially the diamond dust. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxx