Thursday 20 August 2009

Passion for Promarkers

Passion for Promarkers have given us a double whammy this week, to use Pumpkin and Prussian but with the twist of Halloween. Panic.......I don't have a single Halloween stamp, so it had to be done......a trip to Sir Stampalot, well what else was I supposed to do placed in that position ?

Actually I did have a bit of an excuse as they had goodies there waiting for me to collected. And when I got there it was like Christmas come early, a lovely delivery van was just arriving with a Hero delivery, so cream cakes at the ready as Andy set at unpacking. Soooooooo exciting they are all piled up ready for the big Christmas launch I mentioned earlier in the week 29 & 30th August 10 through 4 both days with lots of demo's, new products etc.

On to my card, a brand new Penny Black stamp 3716K stamped in versafine black and embossed with detail clear, coloured in with the two requisite Promarkers and they really do go very well together and cut on the Bug with Nesties. The little owls are Hero A4942, leaves cut on my L-Em punch and border with Martha Steward arch lattice. DP's are Doodlebug an finally ribbon, some star gems and a small charm which was silver, so I inked with brilliance blue and embossed with detail clear to match my card.

22 comments:

lil-paper-pixie said...

Yay, another Halloween fan, loving your card & sorry I made you spend, I will take full responsibility of course....LOL. How lucky are you living by Sir Stampalot............can't be good for the bank balance!!! Thank you for playing this week.

Hugs

Sarah

dolcreations said...

What a great Halloween card. We are having a mini heat wave here in Ontario. I am loving the layout on this card! Great card!
Christine

Sarah xx said...

Thanks for popping by Brenda, maybe we could swap tips and you could help me with my rubbish cards??? xxx

Lynda said...

This is such a fun card Brenda - love everything about it - the colours are fantastic together. Always nice to have a good reason to spend lol.

Love Lynda xxx

PS you can scraplift anything you like from me and that goes for anyone else too - always a pleasure if it helps as we can all draw inspiration from one another.

Zoechaos said...

Fabulous colour combination love what you have done with it, including my fav ribbon! Great stamp and the little owls are perfect. Guess its another great card.

Lisa said...

Hi Brenda, Wow such a fun card! The image is great and I love the owls. I am going to ask my mum if she wants to take a trip to Sir Stampalot for the Christmas launch.

Lisa x

Jules said...

Hi Brenda

Hey .. .. what a great Halloween card!

Those colours go really well together and what a great image!!

Lucky you living so close to Sir Stampalot.

Love Jules xx

Francesca said...

Hi Brenda
What a fantastic Halloween card
love the colours

Hugs
Francesca

Michele Roos said...

Such a fabulous card Brenda. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Saskia said...

Hello Brenda,

Thanks for your nice comment on my blog, about the 'labels'. if you like the crocheted flowers, I can make some for you and send them to you... just because you are me Team-mate at Rosie-Dee's! Let me know!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Suzanne said...

Brenda this is gorgeous love the image and lucky you getting to see all the new goodies. Thank you for joining us at PFP this week. Sue :o)

Nannieflash said...

Morning Brenda, I see you also are getting ready for Halloween, Ive got at least 8 cards to make for it, its amazing how long it takes to create so many different designs. I absolutely love yours, the image and the papers really are quite stunning. Take care with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxx

My daughters move went well, her ex partner gave her lots of help so shes now very happy in her new flat.

Gina said...

Great card Brenda and a perfect image you have used too :)
Thanks for joining in this week at PFP :)
Gina xxx

Kari said...

A great Halloween card!Fun image and great colouring!
Wish you a fabulous weekend;)

Hugs,Kari:)

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Brenda, what a fab card. I love the image (sorry we made you spend lol!) and your colouring is perfect. The owls look great at the side. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous card - so much fun!
Hugs xxx

Cardmaking Galore said...

great card - love the colouring

Claire Phillips said...

What a great card Brenda - the colours are fantastic! Cheers Claire x

helen said...

i love this image a perfect choice for this challenge ...thanks for joining us at pfp this week
hugs
helen x

Kit said...

great card, I think its very spooky :o) good luck in this weeks challenge

AN said...

Onnittelut ! :)

Sarah said...

Great card for the challenge, love the owls! Sarah