Friday 7 August 2009

Rosie Deeds challenge 46

Today's post comes courtesy of Mr (schedule) Blogger all the way from Florence........the wonders of modern technology.......just hope all of this technology is actually working.

There has been a great sketch to follow at Rosie Dees challenge this week and today the DT can share their cards with you all. For mine I decided to go monochrome using some of my favourite My Minds Eye DP's. My main image is - wait for it ........yes - drum roll - it's Agapanthus Cluster, Stampendous P107 !!

Honest, I do have hundreds of stamps, I just love this one, it lends itself to so many styles. This time I have stamped in versafine back and embossed with detail clear and highlighted the agapanthus heads with crystal Stickles. The mats have been cut with Nesties on the Bug and the raised flower cut on Cricut storybook.

10 comments:

craftimamma said...

So far Mr Blogger is working well and I hope you're having a wonderful holiday.

This card is lovely and very unusual. I can see why you love that particular image, it is very versatile and wonderfully effective.

Lesley Xx

Claire Phillips said...

Wish I could get my scheduel to work! Keep having to remove posts that are on too early! Yours on the other hand are fab...
This card is lovely - great images and shape! Cheers Claire x

Nilla said...

Love it! Love the idea of the card, absolute great! Have a nice time! Hugs Nilla

Lynne K said...

Lovely card, so unusual. I love that stamp too!

Kari said...

Wonderful card! Great image and shape!
Have a great time:)

Hugs,Kari:)

Juls said...

love the black and white! its just fab!

Lynda said...

I never ever get bored with this stamp Brenda and it looks just lovely on your card. I love the flower shape too!

Love Lynda xxx

cheryl said...

love this love balck and white love cheryl xxxx

Jules said...

Hi Brenda

Well you must be halfway through your holiday now and Mr Blogger is still your friend and playing along with your wishes very nicely.

Love this creation.

Black and white and such an unusual design - a sure winner!!

Hope your holiday is great.

Love Jules xx

Cherry said...

Hi Brenda,

Hope you are having a wonderful time. That card is stunning - the stamp is so lovely and how you have worked with it is fab. I just wanted to say thanks for your lovely comments therefore there is a little something for you on my blog. XXX